Rentokil Property Care
Rentokil Property Care UK provides a targeted property care service that combats woodworm, fungi and other structural attacks to ensure your home, business or potential purchase is structurally healthy and protected against further degradation.
We know nothing is more important than committing to a purchase with the confidence that it is free of any defects and our surveyors are specialists in analysing properties for these. From internal walls to under the carpet, damp, rot and woodworm can appear almost anywhere and our technicians provide a comprehensive report on the integrity of the property which includes suggestions for action and a quote for the specialist treatments.
Why Rentokil Property Care?
Our technicians provide quality local property care services, tailored to the needs of our customers – whilst backed by the resources and technical expertise of a national company, that has been successfully treating damp, rot and woodworm issues for over 60 years.
Our team of technicians are all Certificated Surveyors in Remedial Treatment (CSRT) and as a member of the Property Care Association (PCA), we ensure the highest standards on all our property care work. For peace of mind we issue a long-term guarantee on all of our work, which can be passed onto new owners of the property – assisting you in the onward sale of your property.
Purchasing a home is the most expensive item you will buy in your lifetime and protecting yourself from unforeseen defects that could be very expensive to fix once you’ve purchased the property is vital. Our full, thorough and professional survey of the property includes:
- Inspection of external defects that could cause dampness or timber decay both now & in the future.
- Move furniture, lift carpets in areas that we feel floor timbers could be at risk of either woodworm, wet or dry rot (with vendors permission).
- Check internal walls for signs of dampness, attempting to isolate causes before reaching a conclusion
- We endeavour to provide detailed survey reports (normally within 4 working days of the survey) so you can make a qualified decision on your property purchase
- Supply our recommendations for the most appropriate solution to fix any problems encountered
- Provide a fixed price quotation to help your negotiation process
Check the regional areas below for your local Property Care experts:
- Northern England
- The Midlands
- Southern England
This survey will provide you with a detailed report highlighting any issues and a quote for any treatment required. During this visit the surveyor is also able to provide you with an appropriate insurance quote based on factors such as the age, size and construction of your property
Why Choose Us
- Our experts are Certificated Surveyors in Remedial Treatment (CSRT)
- Over 60 years expertise and experience helping customers effectively eliminate woodworm, rot and damp issues
- All our rising damp, fungal decay and woodworm treatments have a 30 year guarantee
- We are long term members of the Property Care Association, registered Trust Mark contractors and members of the Contractors Health and Safety Scheme